Monday, June 29, 2015

Challenge #189 Anything goes!

Hi Everyone!  

Welcome to this week's challenge which is an anything goes challenge!  We will be keeping this challenge open for the summer, while the DT has some time off to enjoy with their families.  Our next challenge will be September 7th!
You may enter this challenge as often as you want.  At the end of the summer I will pick 3 names to win a small prize pack from me! 

Have a wonderful summer everyone and see you back in the fall!

--Tammy and the UYS DT! 

** Update** Hello everyone!  The DT is getting the new season of challenges ready for you! It was brought to our attention that we had the wrong challenge # for this one previously! THANK YOU!  That was my error (tammy) and it has been corrected.  We will absolutely be doing something special for our #200th challenge which will actually come up in November!

Thanks to all of you that have been participating in our challenge.  We haven't been able to comment on all your entries, but we do appreciate them and we will be posting the 3 winners in a few weeks!

Thank you!

I made this album for my cousin's baby shower gift.  (click my name link to see the rest!)
 Simple Stories Baby Steps is my all time favourite baby line and yes,  I have tons of it hoarded. 
My plan for summer is to get out other hoarded things and make gifts.
 

With Independence Day coming up here in the states, I decided to make a patriotic card.

Renee

I have been working on my coloring skills.  I used one of my colored images to make this note card that can be used for a number of situations.


I realized that I don't have any pictures of my son in the leaves, but oh so much stash of autumn stuff so I purposely took pictures this last fall to scrap.  Here is a simple layout that I did!

Amanda
Summer time this year is full of weddings for us to attend! I made this simple wedding card for to give to one of the newlyweds!



I have decided to go with a "summery" theme and created an ATB with a Sizzix die, designed by Eileen Hull. I used Rubber Dance Stamps and Rub Ons and Stickers designed by Tim Holz.

 



 



... and last but not least the bottom of my ATB .......


Happy Crafting and Happy Summer ♥

I have so many special birthdays coming up I choose to make a split fold easel card for a special friend.  Being in Australia it is winter here so I choose to use a combination of a winter Anya stamped image from The Greeting Farm along with some lovely flowers (like the ones in real life I see each day from my garden).



Happy Crafting <3


7 comments:

Andrea W said...

Hope each of you enjoy the break!

Barbara Greenberg said...

So glad to find this blog, I need to use my stuff and I've been doing a good job of using up old papers and loving it. Thanks for all the great inspiration here.

Electra said...

Your highlights from last week are incredible! Have a great summer!

Wiebke Kommerell said...

Hi Tammy,
I'm confused! Where did you hide the Challenges #190-#199?
The #189 was "Wood" and the new one is #200 "Anything goes".
I hope you can fix it so we can celebrate the real #200 with a big party in autumn :-)

Have a great summer-time with your family!
Greetings, Wiebke

Patty Sue 2 said...

Thank you for the lovely inspiration by the DT. Thank you for letting me play along in your fun challenge.

Anonymous said...

Hallo Majo,
ich war gerade mal gucken, diese hellblaue "box" gefällt mir gut.
achdumeinegüte, wieviel teilnehmerinnen du da hast.......
zum thema schnelligkeit ----- bin gerade in einem irren FLOW.
Und Nippes hat man ja immer auf lager.
use your stuff, finde ich sehr motivierend!
Sei gegrüsst
Pippa

Tammy L said...

Thanks to Wiebke Kommerell for noticing that I had put the wrong challenge number up! We will be doing something special for #200 a few weeks down the road! :)